Saturday, March 18, 2006

Time flies when you're having fun

I love when middle aged white women (I think) describe the new hip fad, as one did here

The new site that I am going to all the time now is this and here is a good entry, I'm sure we've all had those moments. It is for entertainment only, it is no source of anything particularly enlightening. The plan is to become friends with the owner of the site.

Check out the face cookies! (I found this on digi from way back when)
Image hosting by Photobucket




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-O new colours! i likee

-inna

Anonymous said...

moi aussi!!

Anonymous said...

hehe! they faces!!!

ooh, u should see the bear cookies Ling and I made...they're soo cute! I can't bring myself to eat them though... :(

Anonymous said...

*they have faces

Anonymous said...

one can have the same issues with those teddy graham cracker things.. cracker? or cookie? i.. have no idea. i've also recently discovered that gummi worms have faces

-inna