Saturday, March 11, 2006

One Thousand Words

There was a request for SLR shots (comment on last post), which I just got, because they are photographs, remember those? They're made with cameras...and those are filled with film and film takes a a few days to be developed. I can't wait to have to explain this to kids, they'll think I made it all up, like how I used to walk 15 kilometres to school uphill, both ways, in the snow everyday, even in the summer. Don't kid yourselves, my parents tried to pull that on me.

Come along with me,
Take a look around,
and tell me what you see.
Is it hard to see?
I did my best, but it's not as magical,
Things like this cannot be captured.

The world is up in arms and I have to analyse a poem, it seems trivial. There was an article I wanted to share, but I have no idea what it was. I have to start posting good things again, soon I hope. Look at this in the meantime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are really beautiful. I can't wait to get to Vancouver myself.

Anonymous said...

yes yes.. i realize they need developing lol .. i thought maybe u had them done already and hadn't scanned yet.

really nice pics. love the sunset

-inna

Anonymous said...

WHOLLY SMOKES!!!
ARE THOSE BEAUTIFUL PICS OR WHAT?!!!

u've solved my "dilemna"! :)
BC will be a great substitute for uwo!