Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Signs are Clear


It's that time of the week again... time for a new entry, that is.

If you look to your right, there should be a new link called, painfully long. If you have a lot of time to kill, you should check it out. Which leads me to the next link, if you're lacking creativity but want to create something great, click here.

I will do you a favour and not include any photos today...but expect lots soon, my camera is now back in the game.

Here is some music...some of which is old but better late than never.

The Virgins - "Fight to Survive" (the others are good)
Belle & Sebastian - "Life Pursuit" - I am liking the album, though it's not my favourite B&S, but has led to a B&S binge.
Final Fantasy - not from the video game. he's just cool. I saw him a few years back, he plays barefoot.
The Decemberists - "In the Kingdom of Spain" (a b-side! and will require a few listens)

I've been given some music which is currently on my mp3 player but I am hesistant to listen to it because I'm pretty sure I won't like it

Thanks to IR(848) for posting and editing, among other things.






No comments: