Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Super depressing episode?


I ask you, do you buy it?

The last few days have been nerve wracking...and the end is nowhere in sight, it appears. I am finding some comfort in the Entourage. If I haven't told you about this, it's the new show that I seem to be watching lots of. It is actually making progress now and how. Though I'm not enjoying where it's going. We both know I'll keep watching and you should too.

Does anyone have a book recommendation? I just finished reading this and it really made me look at humanity with a whole new light. Moral issues shouldn't be judged relative to humans. Picture the stares I got while reading that on the bus, it was so much worse than they could possibly imagine. That was a very humbling book...My parents are going there in a few weeks. Whenever I picture a place like that, it's always cloudy. The weather doesn't care about what happened in the past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just finished 211 :)
fast, eh?
i'm not a big fan of the road Entourage is going down either....

Anonymous said...

I just finsihed a book called "Just One Look" by Harlan Coben. it's not bad. i'm not sure if u're into that type of book though.lemme know if u wanna borrow it - but it's already on loan for the summer, lol