Monday, December 05, 2005

Sleepy Eyes make for great visions

This weekend was spent being secretly bummed out. Shh.. don't tell anyone. One highlight though included a surprise bottle of Fanta, if you've never had this and you're in the neighbourhood, come by and have some. It's super awesome. Also, I finally saw Eulogy. Not an amazingly spectacular movie, but funny.

There is this assignment I have and I chose to do an inner monologue of a girl. Her story is a sub-story in this other story and she has a pretty winding life and I don't know how to judge her. It's good venting because the more of it I write, the more I can relate to her. Is this turning into my own monologue? This (English / German) is the story by the way.

The people next door or downstairs or upstairs are really lucky I don't know where they are... otherwise they would have gotten a sock shoved in their mouth by now. Or two. No one needs to cheer indoors, I don't care. Maybe if you're a cheerleader, I guess, however they are not. They are howling and yelling at all times of the day and listening to obscenely loud things all the time to the point where my mattress vibrates accordingly.

Judging by the ranting of this, I am still pretty bummed and very borderline pissed. Not even the smiley soup is cheering up. I'm not sure what is going on, well I am quite sure about exactly what is going on. Though there are plans for the future now. Things have peaked my interest, but grades must go up or at least not down. Maybe with goal in mind, this can be done.

There has been a lot of talk, here is a picture of Friday morning, it continued to snow after this.

white parker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya gotta love Canada.
doesn't it look peaceful? :)

i hope things look up soon....

Anonymous said...

Anytime you want to rant to a person, I'm here for you :) (i may not be as attentive if I have an assignment due though...but i only have one left...yay!)

Friday was a crazy day of snow. That was the day I was on campus until almost the end of time.

I might drop by the apt some time this week. It might be random-ish. Hopefully ppl are home! hehe.