Monday, December 12, 2005

Sleepers awoken from dreams of fury

The other day, I went to hand in two assignments (one was at least 3 days early!) and ran into a lot of people. I ran into an old high school friend of mine, who proceeded to tease me for not having exams - because apparently even though I did about the same, if not better than this person in high school in science and math courses, I'm suddenly dumb and not taking real courses now. That really pissed me off. I am not only learning things, I am learning them in a foreign language and I don't rub that in people's faces, unless push comes to shove.

I just looked over at this touristy calendar from Germany someone sent me, and it's in three languages, German and English (this seems obvious) and Chinese, though some of it appears to be in Japanese...oookay. Raise your hand if you're surprised..that's what I thought.
(it is confirmed that it is in fact in Japanese and Chinese, and the days actually say things along the lines of "fire day" and "day day")

WATCH THIS. If this won't make you smile, then I don't know what will.

These two photos are rather old, but I got nothing new to show.
photo of an amazing photo
look how tall I am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teheee that video is soo cute

-inna

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh! that's one of the best videos ever!!!
:D

where's the first pic from?

i think essays and stuff are MUCH harder than exams.
for exams all u need to do is study beforehand and go to the exam.
w/ essays and assignments you have to research and write it and correct it and perfect it.. ugh.
i won't even get into the language thing!!
heh, you should introduce me to this person, i'll tell him/her what's what!
lol