Wednesday, December 21, 2005

freedom and winter trees

For some reason I thought I had some rants together for a post, but alas I didn't.
What else can I offer to post? That's a good question. I haven't read anything that is particularly worth passing on.

Neil Young - Love is a rose.

Ok right now it is T-2 hours from final exam.. or so. I can't wait to get this over with...bye bye syntax.

I also cannot wait to leave what has become the wretched hell hole of London..because everyone is gone and the people that are left live a bus ride or a long walk away.

Hopefully within the next week I'll have something nice and long and terrible to read. Some editor conversations need to be had and finished. And then none of you will want to talk to me after.

Who wants to come save me? c'mooon. I know you do. I don't really hate being alone, it's not that at all, it's that I've been in solitary confinement since Saturday pretty much, there was someone else here but we were both locked away studying. I want to have a full conversation with someone...and it's been a ridiculous last few days which I don't want to get into, but the words, "damn I can't believe that happened" come to mind and just a crap load of pure frustration.
Milkshake anyone?

moonshine
sweet reflections of summers gone by

No comments: