Sunday, December 18, 2005

draw me a picture of what you see

"Your desk is a random assortment of items"
"yeah there's a lot of shit on my table"

"I'm an orphan, my parents died in a car wreck, let's cuddle"

some of the many terrible things you just might here around here.

I wrote one exam already and I had an assignment for that class handed back to me with a thumbs up, here is what part of it looked like.
































(ok I didn't collect the data, I just annotated the map, that's the south-west quarter of France circa 1900)
I nailed that assignment, you have no idea, it's even on the fridge. It didn't matter that I messed up a good part of that exam, that assignment made my day.

Less school, more messed up song lists. This is my "calm the fuck down" list, as of right now, because I need it.
1. Jason Collett - Blue Sky
2. Willy Mason - It's a hard hand to hold
3. The Virgins - Fight to Survive
4. Colin Meloy - Everyday is like Sunday
5. Thanksgiving - Young
6. Wilco - Can't Stand It
7. The Eames Era - Could be Anything
8. Songs: Ohia - Coxcomb
9. The Sounds - Seven days a week
10. Porcupine Tree - Piano Lessons
11. Brighteyes - Land locked blues
12. Dandy Warhols - We used to be friends

That's all I got for now, if you'd like any of these, you know where to find me or if you have something for me to add.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's this 'everyday is like sunday'? and why don't i know it

-inna