Friday, December 23, 2005

is your brain well furnished?

There was a trip to the mall today to possibly retrieve some presents... I had 2 in mind, and I knew exactly where to find them and everything, but of course there was nothing. I also had no patience to browse because there were people everywhere and they were getting in my way like crazy.

The camera was with me and I was going to capture some sort of epic moment or a beautiful thing, but then I was reminded what a crappy town R-Hill really is. I was astounded by how ugly it is, especially when covered in snow. I think my favourite thing about the hill is when you go up the hill (damn straight, we actually have a hill) and stand in the library parking lot (yeah, that's the reward at the top of the hill) and on a clear day you can see Toronto and the CN Tower is just there.

That's also why there is no photograph accompanying this posting... I also thought I'd give you a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the view from the library is awesome. and.. yeah.. i can't really think of any other redeeming qualities aside from radiohead grafitti scribbled on a former adult movie place (or some such)

-inna