Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sunshine, it's cold out.

New amazing singer. His name is Adrian Orange and his band is Thanksgiving. I've only heard one song but I'm sold. The one song I've heard can be found here (just keep scrolling til you find it, "ageism").

This afternoon I sneaked off to the mall to go pick up some SLR photos I had taken since summer. It was quite the hassle to get to the mall, and I would like to say that almost getting run over by a car reversing on to me and waiting for the crowded bus was worth it, but the photos weren't spectacular. In fact, based on these, I think I might be slanted. Here are some of them.

Graffite the walls This one is from summer, when I went up to a friend's cottage and we climbed a tower.

Keri me away Attempting to: be artistic / finish the roll of film.

Light my fire see above.

broken flowers they looked so sad.

Ccccactus This is the cactus I got for my birthday. I got it because of this photo:

Kactus Kid

The story behind this is the only time I was ever seen sitting on those rocks outside the house was when I was caught eating the cactus back there. Now this wasn't taken in frosty Canada, but rather where cactus can prosper outdoors all year round (i.e. where I was born) so there was evidently enough cactus there for me to be seen there more than once. Maybe that's where my herbivourous habits come from.

So to make up for all those slanted photos.

When I got home, the locks had been changed. A pleasant surprise.

In other news, I have added links on the side bar there on your right.
Also, email vs. letter vs. bird behaviour research - here.

Amazing graffiti art.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can eat cactus???!!???

Anonymous said...

hanaaaaaaa .. *can* u eat cactus?

-inna