Wednesday, October 19, 2005

daft punk played at my house, my house

Today, I walked past the front door into the living room and the mat in front of the door slid towards me and stopped at my feet.

Apparently I have been so out of touch that my roommates miss me. This is strange to me.

Phthong is a word.

I just got a crap load of photos printed because there is some sort of promotion going on where they are super cheap.

I miss sitting on the back porch with a pot full of green tea and reading. I wish we had a back porch out here, or any porch for that matter. Anyone want to get me a covered porch so I can sit on it and read?

Here are 6 things you have probably never thought of.

For some reason, I have had this perpetual feeling of invasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo! did u get the pictures developed at loblaws?
i heard about that...

Lurid said...

I'll buy you a porch if you'll buy me one...mosquito-free, even.