Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Meanings to the Means

The only articles I have been reading as of late have been all about politics. I have no foundation with which I can comment effectively about politics and make coherent sense. So, I pay you all the courtesy to shut the hell up. Monday's Boasas is very reminiscent of a conversation I had with a roommate. It probably ended up with me getting made fun of.

Since my posts have been all talk and no pictures, I thought I'd post some pictures.

I'm being a monumental jerk.


I'm trying to be artistic apparently:


The first one was taken by my roommate, my plan was to take a picture of the view of the city that I could see from atop the wall...but being the photogenic person I am who seems to climb things on a regular basis, that photo was snapped instead. Another roommate then developed it in the darkroom. I am pretty sure that the second one was truly my attempt at being artistic. I'm so lame. That was the unnecessary explanation.


No comments: