Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blurbs...


This is a double header, I updated the photo blog today too. Go me! I am learning more and more what crap the real world is. Yesterday I got an email from my mom about how Igot a call and a letter asking me to come in for an interview for a job I didn't apply for with the government. What the jazz? I already have a job. Who's in charge of stuff here?! Bah!

Anyway... it's finally nice weather and as of about an hour ago, I have my first personal ridiculous story. Check it:

I was sewing up my jeans - I actually tore the bottom off a pair of jeans that there was material dragging. As I'm sitting there, I am enjoying the breeze because I finally managed to get my window open. A side note here: There are no screens on windows because well.. umm not too many bugs I guess. Also, I am in the basement, so my window is on ground level. Anyway, so as I'm sitting there listening to the Kinks and sewing up my pants, a cat walks into my room and sits on my window sill! Soo I kind of freak out, naturally. But the cat just looks at me, gets bored and leaves. What the hell?!

This can only mean.... no class or more class or more drunkards?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! taht's hilarious! Cat had an incident in her second year where a cat was at her basement room window - but it was closed...she had pictures I believe... hehe