Thursday, May 11, 2006

insert filler entry


things are soo busy here and I keep getting locked out of the house, which entirely not my fault. On the up side, check out what my digi did!















That beat out any of the ones the SLR took. Here is a brief update as to why I have been so busy, since I am sure I have been vague. For 'interesting' updates, check out my photoblog (shameless plug).

All right so this all begins way back in January where I was looking for summer jobs. I ended getting accepted to this program in Quebec. On Saturday morning, I am leaving for Rimouski, Quebec, a solid 1000 kilometres from Toronto. Let me explain how far that is, you know where Quebec City is? Well keep going. I'm sure I'll be mega bored, so I will chronicle it...oh yeah I got a laptop for the trip (read that as, expect many typos), my dad lent me one. I just uncovered that it doesn't fit into the bag I got for it. crap. Right now I am trying not to forget anything at all, which is hard. Also, the program people are really slow about things, so I got an email today with suggestions on how to arrive, work starts Monday morning. AHH! ok I should start on that packing thing. So let me know if there is something I will forget or about anything I should know about. You knowme, always wanting to know things.

Moving from one apartment to another was bad...this is becoming worse.

All right, so far what I know about my job is that I get 5 days paid vacation and a weekend in Quebec City with the others. I am also subtitling movies...which hopefully is as wicked as it sounds. I'll keep you posted. ha! get it?
Address and phone number for further contact will arrive soon.

Adieu for now my dear friends.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is ..wow.. brilliant

-inna

Anonymous said...

heh, i just went to your photo blog and now i feel TOTALLY out of the loop!
hah, i had no idea you were making entries on that blog this whole time!!!
wow... way to stick to it!

and good call on that laptop! that should be convenient.

WOOHOO RIMOUSKI!!