Sunday, April 09, 2006

This is the Question.


Right now I am pretty compulsively reading photoblogs. I want to make this a photoblog now (which was totally not my original intention that fall day when I started this jazz) and perhaps throw in some articles. Although a photo blog will be difficult because I don't do the fun things that these people (owners of popular photoblogs) do and I don't remember to take photos all that much and umm...I don't do "people shots" all that well (though this would be a great opportunity to improve). Did I just talk myself out of my own idea? Oh dear. In any case such a change in content will call for major overhaul of my blog. I don't know if my html skills are up for the challenge, I mean 2 side bars? Two? My brain might break down or I might spend my days figuring out that instead of studying my brains out.

Andy Warhol Filmmaker

I really want some coffee right now but my coffee mate in the apartment isn't online (and neither am I, apparently) and I really don't want to get up. Oh idea! I could make one side bar blog entries and the other photo blog but how to make them still part of the same blog? Should I start a second blog? Is that too much commitment? Does this call for a reader survey? Are you guys actually interested in my photos? The first entry could be the great move, which means it'll happen by Monday or Tuesday of next week. So many questions, so little point. Umm..Yeah so let me know which format you the reader would prefer, because I wouldn't want to inconvenience you and make people lose all interest in my blog. If you visit regularly I'm sure you've noticed the slight overhaul I've made, i.e. colours and reorganizing links. So if you're up for the change to photo and not just regular blog, let me know. Though it might just be a temp. change.

I need to pick up a non-text book before my brain entirely stops functioning. Good day, reader(s), good day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should start another blog and have that one be your photo blog!

you can never have too many blogs, i say! :)

i recommend Blogsome/WordPress 'cuz it's complicated!

Anonymous said...

if u want help wtih the HTML, i can offer my crappy skills :S
i dunno how these work sites work in terms of HTML options though...
I recently discovered some moer cool things i can do wtih CSS and what not. sooo cool. hehe

i think a photoblog would be great! hehe.