Thursday, April 20, 2006

issued


DISCLAIMER:
NO PHOTOS: there are no photos because I don't have time to edit them, I just uploaded a whole whack of photos that will be up on the other site sometime next week at the earliest. I really shouldn't have started this right during finals.


My first exam begins in about an hour and a half. I've spent about 5 hours at the library total, which is much less than usual for me. However, I was moving and the new place is telephone and internet free which leads to super successful studying. You get up to go use the internet and turn right back around and sit your keister down and study. And presto, effective studying!

Anyway, so I think I am at 80% capacity, I could have studied harder but at this point it makes little difference. Directly after my exam I am heading to a study sesh for tomorrow morning's exam which will either be a breeze or the worst thing to ever happen to me. At least I don't have to take that course again, or the one I'm writing tonight either. Then Saturday is Phonology, which might be a pleasure to study for. Then essay/studying for my last exam. Then moving the rest of the stuff to the new place (photos coming soon), followed by unpacking/finding stuff and repacking and heading home for about 2 weeks, before packing it up again for the summer and returning to work at the office for the last 2 weeks of summer (this will become clearier soon). Oh yes and before work at regular home starts, there is one full day of guaranteed ridiculous frivolous fun that has been promised. By the sound of this entry, it seems that I haven't had a conversation in 2 weeks. That's probably true, most of my conversations have been "was your nap good?" "good studying?" or "when are you going to ____ to study?"

Here
is an issue for you to be informed about. I thought this was common knowledge but I mentioned it to someone and they got out right offended that I would accuse the friendly nestle corporation of such an act. So, apparently this isn't common knowledge and the word needs to be spread. I think I might begin to do my part. I already avoid Kraft products like the plague. Kraft being owned my Philip Morris, the cigarette tycoon. This is a list of all the products that are owned by the company formerly known as Philip Morris.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't Wikipedia grrrrreat?!!!