Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm a Cuckoo

This weekend was at home and I rushed around with my mother to find last minute gifts for random family members and close friends. That was so depressing, realising that I don't get to go with them and my brother. As much as I used to hate going - which is why I never insisted on going and have only been 3 times - this time would have been something different. The last time I went was such a life altering experience, that I want to reinforce that feeling. It was weird to go somewhere you had few memories of and feel so at home. Suddenly all those weird habits your family has aren't so weird after all. I guess it's not something I want to experience regularly because then the novelty wears off.

Now that I have a cold, I pulled out a tissue box and you know what I discovered? Blowing your nose becomes rather pleasant when your tissues spend 3 months next to dryer sheets.

This is what my weekend looked like, slightly edited.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a) love the pic
b) the fallen fence is much like mine now, after this insane wind