Friday, February 03, 2006

The Title is a mystery, the book has been read.

Yesterday I went home for the weekend and a result will miss a prof's house warming party. Ahem. On the subway, on the way home, there was a man with a vacuum, an old vacuum nonetheless and a green garbage back, which I could only assume was full of vacuum accessories. He seemed to be really offended when the woman next to him, without saying a word, stepped over him in order to move seats. (there were plenty of empty seats, he just happened to sit right next to her) I mean his eyes teared up a little, though the woman seemed like a very unhappy person to me and the man seemed like a hard working honest man who just had some bad luck in his day. Though I have to admit, I was really wondering where he was going with the vacuum at that time of night.

In three weeks, reading week begins and I am off to the coast...you couldn't stop me. Unless you offered me Belle & Sebastian tickets, then I'd consider it. This is going to be a very independent trip, seeing as I will have 4-5 days to travel the city alone and 2-3 with company. More to come... ?

My camera is still out, but I am home, which is full of lovely photographs, most of which are not mine, but I will share them anyway. If you can tell me what country this comes from, I will honestly send you something. Or, let's say if you can figure out what this is.











Here's a hint, same country as this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor man. You made me feel so sorry for him.

So...ur gonna be exploring the west coast eh? ya i already knew that :P

Alright...um is it greece??? i dunnoooo

Anonymous said...

i will say bulgaria..

...just because lol

-inna

Anonymous said...

i was gonna say greece too.... but the above person already said it. um...how about........morocco. dun ask where that came from. it was the next thing that came to mind after greece, lol