Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Untold Tale


This is an interesting find.

And I've realised its significance. This kind of reasearch and finding could allow for communication in the relatively distant future with animals. That could be quite useful, I assume, but I cannot think functionally right now. I could elaborate on this further. We'll see how my brain feels after the next few weeks, right now it feels like it doesn't like me very much.
This is also the reason for lack of posting. But I might have some things to share in the future. Perhaps research?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, that is interesting indeed.
hey, remember that post you had on the focus pill a long time ago? Yeah, apparently they have something like that. I think it was prescription, the one he had....hmm
#3