Friday, January 07, 2005

The Promise

Ok, there has nothing that has come to my attention as of late, I apologize. Things have obviously been going on in the world around us and you always have to remember how fragile things really are.

Things are starting up around here again, school is back in full swing (ok, ok, last semester was a joke) and you will soon find me in the corner mumbling to myself incoherently. As per usual.

This is catchy:
They Might be Giants - "Ana Ng"
The Hold Steady - "Killer Parties"

I'm going to go be productive and take a nap. Keep thinking.

And if you look to your right, you will notice the addition of a links section. And if you look above, I replaced green with a photograph, I will post the photo eventually, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fix penny arcade? :)

-inna

H-Train said...

thanks for pointing that out, obviously the http:// is quite necessary