Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Grunt

So things are beginning to lighten up and improve. This makes me smile. I hope it catches on. Also, I hope I don't ever have to work in such a place. But I will support them. They are the future. If I ever own a car, I'd rather it not be powered this way, nor on water, but electric. I don't care how inefficient they are for traveling. They should try to improve this technology so that larger vehicles can begin using it, i.e. Planes. Has everyone heard about that ridiculous new airplane? It's super fantastic, I agree. Is it necessary? Ok, I just know that I will likely never such an airplane, which does not bother me in the least because I wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

Speaking of which. There is no research as I suggested in my previous entry, just a lot of tedious work. It is an 'in' however and hopefully it will get me a kickass summer job. If not, does someone have a job for me?


No comments: