Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I see faces












There has been no posting for a while not because there was nothing going on, but because there was too much going on. Things just might be ok now.

red stained fingers. pomegranets.

Here is some documentation of a massive pillow fight.
stills
video

What else to share... I went home for the weekend and I feel like I have visited Barcelona thanks to the folks. I now also have a strong desire to learn Ladino. After 500 years of it being maintained outside of Spain, my parents' generation is the last that will speak it. I think I should do my part. I mean ancient Spanish could be useful.
I was going to share something more meaningful, but I realised that I would be vague and it would be useless and frustrating to write about something personal so vaguely.

someone else's today

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

vague personal stuff is always fun. gotta wonder if even *you* will understand it later on.

that face is awesome :)

-inna

Anonymous said...

LOL.
that bag is great!

Anonymous said...

i see a face in the bag too!

that person's days are interesting... there are some really nice pics - and some not very nice pics...:S

if i wasn't so sleepy and having an assignmetn to work on, i would've kept on looking. lol

Anonymous said...

ooh scary