Sunday, November 06, 2005

days turn into weeks

Today is my parents' 26th wedding anniversary. It's crazy to think that they have been married longer than they have been single and they still like each other after everything they've gone through - like picking up and leaving and going to a country in another continent where they barely spoke the language. Anyway, here is a photo of them bracing their first real winter and looking ridiculous while at it, this is the only picture I had around that was "proper" (i.e. no bunny ears or inappropriate use of eggs and a cucumber by my dad).

















In an entirely unrelated note: Here is a video I made. The face on the egg was entirely an accident, I swear, but at least it came out funny.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was not too shabby. I almost went to see Arcadia - a play that is on campus right now but freaked out when I found out it was 3 hours long. I went out instead.

I think the super high light of the weekend was when I walked, walked! into a propane tank and knocked it over. My knee is just a lovely shade of pink and puffy now. I also walked into a stack of chairs (or a series of chairs, I can't remember) late last week, with the same knee, actually.

That's all I got for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your link isn't working!

i wanna see this VIDEO

-inna

Anonymous said...

OMG that's hilarious

HOW was the egg-face an accident??