Monday, August 29, 2005

Sunny Day

This weekend was my first cottage experience and it was fun. My roommate and I ventured our way up to her cottage where there was major partying going on. In the end there wasn't anything particularly wild that occurred except a lot of drinking and reminiscing in which we did not partake. The weather was pretty good, except for one evening where it rained like mad...We still sat outside under a tarp. The highlight was probably people shooting off pink and green roman candles into the water. Pitch black and reflections. It was quite beautiful. I wish something could have capture that more permanently.

We read a lot. We wandered into town. There were visits to shady yard sales. I saw the greatest table ever at a reasonable price I could not afford.

Here are some photos.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo... looks cozy!