Saturday, August 20, 2005

no sleep-o

There was very little work done this week. On Tuesday two friends from out of town finally made their way out here. I was really glad to see them both, one I hadn't seen in four years and the other in two. Since the former had never been out here, there was some major sight seeing to be done. I also realised how much my French sucks, I can't speak for beans, though I can't really in English either.

We did the usual CN Tower, etc. in the city.
The following day we headed to Niagara which was fun. We also paid $15 for hamburgers and saw people who were attached to slot machines. So Niagara was also slightly depressing.
As per always, here is the photo documentation for the events.
Night Falls
Rainbows
Power station
Arc de ciel
caution


The drive home was smooth until we hit the city again. It was fantastic to see the lightening and hear the thunder. The rain was incredible. There was immense flooding. We have photos.

Front
sucks to be this guy

This is interesting. Thanks O. Apparently this whole Lego art thing is catching on. I might become a modern art fan.

No comments: