Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Stumble

It's been awhile, longer than usual between posts. I've been quite busy with things... There has been much studying, working and drinking. Also, my computer has been unvoluntarily donated to the cause of mathematical biology research. Studying is almost done with, just under a week, work is just under a month and the drinking: never. I've recently had the experience of drinking with a professional, an Englishman. I'm not kidding, that is as professional as it gets. There was a nice variety of alcohol involved, served in new and interesting ways. To make things more interesting, this particular person is going to be a professor at a university in a large city. Kind of neat, no?

Anyway, last week I heard an amazing band whose name I can't remember, it was something like Dr. [no idea what the name was] and the Aristocrats. They had an electric violin, a good singer and managed to stop pedestrian traffic entirely.

Here are some movies I'd like to see
The Eduaktors
The Bridge of San Luis Rey
Happy Endings
Metallic Blues

Take it easy.

No comments: