Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Heading My Way

The lack of posting has some reasons, I've been working like crazy and also been partying/out accordingly and therefore have had no time except to do my Spanish homework. Spanish is done now, unfortunately.

Another reason for my lack of posting time is excessive planning. Only July 30, I embark on what can only be described as the Chaos Reunion Tour (this is part 1 - though that was trip 2), which will be mine and Ina's third backpacking trip together. The reason it's going to be so epic is because well here is the basic plan:

Fly: July 30 Toronto->Munich->Stuttgart
Drive: July 31 Stuttgart->Ulm (Ina's hometown)
Train: August 1 Ulm->Augsburg (Ina's university town)->Berlin->Stockholm
See map. the cities in red are where we spend at least one night. I hope you can see it. The white line across the top is the arctic circle, yeah.
Train: August 22 Gothenburg -> Berlin (arrive August 23)
Train: August 28 some city->Nuremberg
Fly: August 31 Nuremberg->Munich->Montreal->Toronto->crash

That is all for now. Thoughts? Opinions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah! CRAZZZY!!

Karen said...

So where do I meet up with you guys?