Sunday, January 22, 2006

Everything must be in shambles, it seems all right

I was all set to write an entry and find some article or something to share, but I just bashed my elbow into a door and by bash, I mean that I had my arm up and walked into the side of a door and made such a sound that my roommate came out to here what the commotion was about. Ow.

My digital camera won't charge the batteries anymore and naturally as of October 1, 2005, Konica Minolta no longer operates in Canada. Crappers.

Anyway, that really isn't a huge deal, I'm sure that something can be arranged and my arm already feels much better, sure good thing I hit pure bone.

On an entirely different note, this is an interesting article about sex in England, it's poll based and showed some surprising results.

Here is another article from the Guardian about make up: natural vs. chemical.

I got a sword-tail fish and it's awesome, it looks something like this:
swish


This is the birthday cake I made for my dad a few weeks ago. It took me longer to do that writing than to make the cake, including baking time, it's made out of grated unsweetened chocolate, which melts really easily. And no, that's not his real name, in case you were wondering...and it also doesn't mean dad. It's something else entirely.









2 comments:

hauntedsalon said...

good morrow to you, fair hana of the forest kingdom LONNY-DOON.

Anonymous said...

There was a guy in my first year business class named Ogi.