Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shirts Shirts Clothes.

Hey Everyone. It's probably been months since I've posted anything resembling a real post. This might resemble something like a real post, but not really.

I have 20 minutes to kill right now, so here's a post.

This is an incredibly cool website.
http://www.com-pa-ny.com/

Hana needs more shirts. Not more graphic shirts, but I like those too much not to get more.

BustedTees
is a super cool shirt store. Here are a few I like. Opinions?


Entourage?


I (heart) dinozores.


hahahah. yeah.




it took me a second to get it.

I am in love with this website.

hahaha


I also love Denmark.

Alternatively, you can tell me where I can find normal shirts.


1 comment:

Karen said...

You need to come and buy shirts in Korea. I almost bought one yesterday that had


SKINNY
BOYS
BAGGY
GIRLS

in huge letters down the front. Unfortunately i haven't been paid yet, and well, a girl's gotta eat.