Thursday, February 22, 2007

Summer Plans

The last few days I've spent thinking about what I will do this summer. I would like to learn a new language and go to Europe. Clearly these two ideas came together fairly quickly and now I am set on learning Swedish in Sweden for four weeks. Why Swedish? Becuase Danish (Denmark) and Norweigan (Norway) wouldn't work and I'm not all that keen on Spanish.. plus in the summer it will be rather hot in Spain. And I already am fluent in French and have a good knowledge of German that I wouldn't want to go to school there - work or something (i.e. travel), would be cool though.

I am so spoiled. Holy crap.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, did you know that the show Seinfeld was originally called "The Seinfeld Chronicles"! ...your blog title reminded me of that.

so, Swedish eh? that's random!! ...what about Italian?
you could live in Venice! :D