Sunday, December 03, 2006

Not being consistent


I know I've been slacking here lately, what with the possible once a week posting but things were busy the last few weeks...and I've finally handed in my thesis, not that there is any sense of relief in that, but I had to let everyone know. I am rather proud of myself for actually getting it done.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/ is a good website for us politically inclined folk.

Also, my new camera broke and I am not impressed - what with the upcoming trip. I saw a pretty good play last night, but that was it's last performance. It was quite well put together and was ridiculous enough.

That is about the extent of the news I have to share right now.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i think i saw u today on campus.. i was on the bus in front of talbot... i am PRETTY sure it was u...

yay for finishing ur thesis!!!! :D:D