Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For the moment


An interesting article.

Posting will be delayed. The last week was spent planning for the big road trip. Then the road trip which did not include much sleep. Work was rough and there were many post-work social activities: baseball and theatre (more on that eventually).

A few weeks ago I began an entry, but uhh I kept getting distracted and it never seemed right. It was called Broken Hearts and Diamond Rings.

Here is what I salvaged. Not much substance however.

#100 for the year. My fears are confirmed. This happened outside my apartment building and was the third accident that day. Roommate J actually witnessed the aftermath of this for a long time from her bedroom window.

This is new.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...intersting article indeed ....that explains why i count in apples ... i gotta see the apples accumulating...or depleting... hahaha (j/k, btw...)