Friday, April 22, 2005

The Hallucination

This is not a true story. It never happened, nor will it. Please don't get mad if this involves you. I am just going completely insane.

I also warn that I am a terrible writer, but bear with me.

My roommate burst into the apartment in a frenzy, "guys, that house down the street just got taken down by the cops. There are cameras and cops everywhere! I wonder what's going."

I replied, "the mob house?"

"What?"

"The mob house, the one on the corner."

"What do you mean mob house?"

"The one that houses that mafia-esque family. There are always people there. It's so shady," someone else offered.

"That doesn't mean the mob lives there."

"The guy who lives there is named Tony 'the wrench,' did you think he was a plumber? Of course he's in the mob."

"Oh."

The End.

I will return to my normal self in the next week or so, I hope.

No comments: